213 Acres "Temenos" South Coast / Southern Highlands NSW. Possibly One Of The Most Revered Regions In The Country. Spectacular !!!
Featuring arguably the best and most expansive views in the Southern Highlands.
"Temenos" Is what dreams are made of with a combination of ultimate lifestyle, income and investment second to none...
- A rare park-like, private and secluded, world-class showcase multi-use, potentially multiple-income and lifestyle property on the ridge of Jamberoo Mountain in the Southern Highlands.
- Comprising 213 acres of rich red Robertson basalt soil located 750m above sea level with unsurpassed 150 km of breathtaking views of the ocean, coastline, Lake Illawarra, and escarpments from Botany to Shellharbour.
- There are approximately 7 natural springs on the property with 2 overflowing into small natural watercourses.
- The property has a Mean Harvestable Right (MHR) of 11 Megalitres for dams. There is a spring with a trough at the escarpment end of the property.
It has 2 Irrigation Licences (20 MgL and 12 MgL) and, a Mineral Water Licence (13MgL) and Development Approval and Construction Certificate for a water bottling facility onsite.
- The production bore has been drilled to 180m (the equivalent of a 60 storey building)
- The water is alkaline with a pH of 7.41 same as the body) with a TDS of 47 (TDS=Total Dissolved Solids which is the chemical parts per million).
- A 20m x 30m new shed has been constructed
- A 10m x 7m American Barn
- A Building Entitlement for a Home
- A quality access road has been built to the bottling shed.
- The property is zoned E2 and E3, previously zoned Rural A 1 (a) and Hinterland Protection 7(e) with Farmland status.
- The property consists of prime agricultural land and is blessed with the rich, red, Robertson basalt soil which lends itself to a number of agricultural crops such as turnips, potatoes, truffles, hazelnuts, and other nuts, hops, blueberries, and berries as well as grazing (alpacas, horses, etc).
- The property has ample power with a 315 KVA transformer at the bottling shed end of the property and a 63 KVA transformer at the other end with the American Barn and herb and honey shed/cabin, including 3 phase.
- Telephony has been installed to the bottling shed and to the building site at the northern end of the property. Telephony is also available at the honey shed/cabin.
- There is over 1km of underground power and telephone cables on the property to keep the rainforest free of electricity poles.
- Less than 2 kilometres (2 km) to the west of Temenos is the famous Illawarra Treetop Walk.
- The property is approximately 11kms from Robertson, the green heart of the Highlands.
This property is offered for sale in conjuction with Andrew Blake of Haka Properties.
Land Size: 86Hectares