165 Acres DEEP WATER CREEK FRONTAGE - 25 min to Port Macquarie beaches!
This property is A STAND OUT, with a large family home on 66.88 hectares (165 acres) and, only 25 minutes to Port Macquarie or 25 minutes to Kempsey. The presentation is immaculate, being the first time offered for sale and it's perfectly and peacefully located only a few minutes to the Freeway! If you need to access Port Macquarie or Kempsey often then this property is perfect.
- Magnificent 4 bedroom (plus study) solid brick home with wrap around bull nose verandah, located on the high side overlooking the dam, green paddocks and bushland beyond.
- Backs onto Pipers Creek which is deep water and navigable to the Maria River (with potential for a boat ramp).
- Features of the home include: reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion fireplace, built-in robes, ceiling fans in all rooms, huge main bathroom with spa bath, Blackwood timber kitchen with caesorstone benchtops, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and separate dining room.
- Well maintained fences with pasture improved paddocks, which can hold up to 50 breeders.
- 3 dams with excellent holding capacity.
- 60,000 litre water tank!
- Double garage with 3rd bathroom at rear
- Machinery shed and cool room.
- Walking and driving tracks through bushland to Pipers Creek at the rear.
- Chicken pen with yard near the house, plenty of room for vegi patch and fruit trees.
If you are looking for farming land or a lifestyle change, this is a stand out property! Excellent value for money!
This one won't last long!
4 3 6
Land Size: 66.88Hectares