Expressions of interest between $1.5mil to $1.6mi
250 Plus Acres Close To Mudgee, Stunning Views,15 Dams, Approved Accommodation Outstanding Infrastructure And Fencing.
Located just 10 minutes on the Sydney side of Mudgee in a tightly held and highly sought after precinct less than five (via horse flat In) kilometres off the main Castlereagh Highway.
Comprised of 5 large stock paddocks and additional 5 small (approximately 2 acre) horse specific paddocks, all with ample shade, this special level to undulating 250 acres (x dairy) has excellent mostly new fencing, excellent kikuyu, clover and native pasture, featuring fifteen dams with dotted shade trees.
Enjoying some of the most outstanding views of the local and distant landscapes this land would be suited to almost any rural or eco tourism pursuits including equine or viticulture.
The property features a large shed with approved 2-bedroom five-star accommodation and machinery storage area.
• Septic installed is council approved and installed/operational for both 2bdr home, and future main residence - 5 bdr home
• Slate tiles on floors - kitchen, dining and bathroom
• Recycled Oregon timber for stairs and balustrades
• Italian tiles on walls in bathroom/laundry area
• Oak kitchen with granite benchtop, smeg applicances - integrated dishwasher and 70cm Gas Stove top and oven
• Gas Hot Water
• 22,000 ltr water tank, and 40,000 ltr water tanks for residential supply
• Fully self-sufficient 15kw Solar system (runs air-con, dryers, and washing machines all at once) designed to function as if on mains power, includes 8kva generator, and is able to be upgraded with further batteries to accommodate the proposed main residence
Property is zoned for dual occupancy and identified in MWRC Comprehensive Land Use Strategy for eventual (in the longer term) LEP changes to subdivide down to 12 ha.
A definite lifestyle / Investment opportunity not to be missed !!
Land Size: 102.80Hectares