Auction Price Guide $1,100,000 to $1,200,000
10 Acres Elevated Birds Eye Location, Classic Period Homestead, Huge sheds, And Historical Outbuildings. Just 5 Minutes To Young post Office.
“Fairview” Once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a well preserved historical homestead very close to the popular township of Young. (Largest town in the Hilltops region)
This beautiful property offers so much potential as a family home, farm or eco tourist opportunity having a broad appeal from the picture perfect landscape or the lovely immaculate home.
Its only limited to your imagination and the possibilities are endless, with so much on offer including huge sheds, several historical outbuildings plus story book cottage for extra accommodation.
The land is fully cleared with a stunning rural and distant mountain aspect with outstanding privacy and breathtaking sunsets.
So for the Features ….
• Tree lined sealed driveway entrance.
• Three over size separate bedrooms.
• Huge Lounge & Separate dining.
• High set pressed metal ceilings.
• Open and enclosed verandahs.
• Two large combustion fire places
• Spa bath in private glassed area
• Underground wine/ storage cellar.
* Town water connection service.
• Large water tank & potable domestic bore.
• 3.74 rich fertile sloping hectares.
• Fully fenced and cleared arable farmland
• Separate outdoor toilet amenities building
• Huge sheds and entertainment areas.
• Additional cottage and historical outbuildings.
Fairview farm is being offered for sale by on site public auction on Sunday June 12th 2022 .
PRICE FOR DEFINATE SALE BY MOTIVTED VENDORS DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Land Size: 3.74Hectares